Short and simple

Just thought I'd post some pictures from the past few days.
Ryan's mom bought Josh and Carter some matching outfits, and I thought it'd be a while before Carter would be able to wear them, because they're size 3 months, but as you can see, he fills them out quite well right now.We went to the beach yesterday for a YW/YM activity, and I put sunscreen on my face, but no where else....Ryan was the smart one and kept lathering himself, and Josh, up. When did I start to think my pasty-white skin tanned well?
We had the Yoshimuras and Carters over for dinner tonight. Out here friends are like family because no one has extended family members out here. Heh, that was an awkward sentence. Anyway, I talked everyone into play "Funny Bones" and took these pics. The game is from the 60's, but it's a lot of fun!

3 comments:

Chelsee said...

The boys look cute, the game looks interesting, and the pic of you makes me hurt. Ouch!

Nicole said...

Did you guys get new couches?!

Millers said...

That looks like a very interesting game. But I am so sorry for not calling you and telling you congrats. He is a very cute baby. I love the matching outfits now Ryan just needs one????