While the Cat's Away...

We've had a bit of a busy time here in Lawton.  My mom came to visit first, then my dad and sisters Erika and Nicole. 

My brothers came to visit on Christmas and stayed keep me company while my family is in Utah.  We had a good time going to visit his mission in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area.  Here are some things we did:

BYU beating Tulsa at the Armed Forces Bowl:

A Museum in Ft. Worth (a few van Gogh's, Michelangelo's first painting, Matisse, etc):










We also visited the areas Scott lived in.  An average home in Southlake, TX...


My cousin Becky and her family were nice enough to let us stay at their place, which was a lot of fun.

After my brothers went home, I got a nice phone call from my buddy Charles from NYC.  It seems he was dying to see Lawton and its numerous attractions.  So he came and stayed the weekend.  Always stylish, Charles drove up in his dream car:


Beautiful car Charles, beautiful...

We have had a lot of fun, and to be honest, I've been surprised at how many visitors we have had lately.  Ashley, now it is your turn.

However, now I'm all alone.  I don't remember the last time the house was this quiet... or this clean... :)

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

We LOVED having you stay with us. My kids are still talking about when Ryan, Scott and Matt came to visit. Come back anytime you want! And you're welcome to bring your family too=) Enjoy the quiet clean house for now!!

Katie said...

Be careful dear husband. Be careful. ;)

Aleisha said...

wow that must be kinda weird having it be So Quiet. I can't believe Charles was driving around in that! How funny! Nice to see there is stuff to do in the Lawton area, in case we end up that direction... :)