Real Men Drive Buicks

So for those of you who didn't know me in High School, and don't believe that I was the Mac-Daddy of all, here you go. Let's just say, the proof is in the Buick.

It was a car known far and wide for is luxurious interior, a full bench in the front seat, power EVERYTHING, a horn like a train, and my fathers favorite aspect: a hood and trunk stretched so far away from the interior of the car that it would take the proverbial two trains headed in opposite directions, one going 60 miles an hour, the other going 50 miles an hour - slamming into it from both ends for us to ever be in danger of being maimed during an accident.

However, as is the case with all good things, it had to come to an end. Here were our final moments with the Buick (before my dad sold it to an 80 year old woman, who I'm sure was unable to appreciate it like Erika & I did).

5 comments:

Blake said...

Ok, I'm a little embarrassed with this. Was I always such a drama queen? The most vocal part of the video is me telling your dad I hate him. Sorry everybody. But really, how can you go wrong with the WWJD bracelet and the Sun-In bleached orange hair.

Lori said...

Wow, blast from the past!! I love it! Jeff, Ryan and Blake in their teenage years...sniff, tear..brings back memories.

yes, yes I will frequent your blog more for high entertainment like that. :)

Matt, Julee, Carlee, Danilyn and Peter said...

Man you have grown a lot. It is funny to see you so thin.

Ryan said...

Are you calling me fat???? Thanks a lot! :)

Zach and Erika said...

That was one luxury vehicle! No wonder my friends always asked me to drive! So did I ever tell you that I honked the horn one time and it got stuck? Yeah, it got stuck. Imagine that!