Under Construction

We're in the process of updating our blog. We lost all the links to friends blogs, so if you feel yours should be on here, post a comment with your blog address. Don't be shy.

Also, if your blog is private and you'd like to invite us so that we can read it, ryanballen(at)gmail(dot)com & katiefallen(at)yahoo(dot)com. If you're reading ours, isn't it fair that we can read yours? :)

In other news, Carter has started trying to scoot around, Josh is trying to poop in the potty, and Katie is trying to keep from going crazy due to all the poop that doesn't end up in the potty.

7 comments:

Megan said...

Good luck with the poop thing. Anna had the same problem and I can attest that it is no fun indeed. I hope this phase passes quickly for you guys!

Kevin and Rachel said...

Ugh... I'm going through the poop in the potty thing too! So not fun! =) But it's worth it in the end right? Glad everyone is doing good!

Matt said...

I hope that the Snider's blog can make the cut, thanks; http://mattandchelseesnider.blogspot.com

Josh, Melissa and Brynn said...

I don't know if you want to add mine or not because it's private, but here it is either way jandmbailey.blogspot.com. Let me know if you need a new invite.

curtandheather said...

add me to the list :) curtandheath.blogspot.com

Heidi said...

It looks like we're on there so I won't worry about telling you our address. Hope all is well.

Pilgrim Family said...

Hey add us!