Happy Days


Happy late birthday to me.

I never thought I'd walk the Brooklyn Bridge on my 25th birthday....with friends....because I live in NYC.....with two kids....because they're mine.

Never thought I'd come home to a clean house....because my husband cleaned it....even though he's really busy.....because he's busy studying. ;)

Never knew what it would feel like to be 25. Now I know and to tell you the truth, I'm satisfied; not because I've checked everything off of my "to do" list, but because I am happy with who I am as a person. And that feels good.



Happy day to all of you.

5 comments:

Chelsee said...

Happy 25th!!

Zach and Erika said...

Happy Happy Birthday!! Hope it was a great one!

Heidi said...

Hope you had a great birthday and got my message!

Molly said...

Congratulations on turning 25! I'm glad you had a good day. I'm looking forward to that day in the near future, even more so to a clean house!

Lori said...

happy birthday katie!