29 weeks

So I am now 29 weeks prego. I'll just go ahead and pat myself on the back for making it this far, again. 3rd time around starts to get a bit more difficult. I've still had a pretty easy pregnancy, so I can't complain, but I will anyway because that's what pregnant women do, right? Hah! It seems that my body knows this isn't the first time doing this. Just like me, it's starting to complain more often than it used to. Ryan and I ultimately want six kids...here's to hoping, right? :)


This is a picture of me at 27 weeks. And yes, I'm kind of hiding my belly by accident. I don't know how to take professional prego pictures, I guess.

....And here I am at 29 weeks. Did something happen in there? I don't feel like I've gradually gotten bigger; my tummy growth seems to happen in spurts. And I'm not going to lie...I'm kind of hiding my belly again in this picture, but I looked skinniest in this one...and thanks, babe (aka Ryan) for taking it farther away, I think it helps. :)

6 comments:

Judy said...

You look great! Good luck with the last trimester!

Catlin said...

You really do look so good! And I feel guilty every morning that I hear you exercising and I'm not... :)

Megan said...

You look great! My mother-in-law joked that on her 4th kid the second she became pregnant her body just reacted with what it knew how to do by then and all the muscles in her stomach relaxed. lol. Maybe that will happen to you by #6, but probably not.

Nicole said...

CUTE!!!! Your hair is getting so long too holy cow!

Zach and Erika said...

You look great! My 3rd was harder too, but guess what? It actually does go by quickly! Good luck!

Lori said...

you're a super cute pregnant chicka!