Landon and Leaving

My sweet little Landon is almost 5 months old. He's rolling over now, from front to back and back to front. He was so cute at the doctor's office: he had just figured out how to roll from back to front that same morning, so the whole time we were at the doctor's, he was rolling over--or trying to. I kind of got the feeling he was trying to show off a bit. :) He is such a joy. He will smile and laugh for anyone. He definitely prefers to be held, but he likes to be standing up if you're holding him. Honestly, he loves to stand up. He's nursing much better, which is lucky for him, because I was about to make the switch to bottles. Hah, I've almost switched to bottles with all of my boys. Maybe it takes me being serious about switching them to bottles to get them to nurse well...Anyway, I digress. He just melts my heart.




The big boys with their Grandpa Allen

Oh, and we're moving this coming week. I'm not excited about it. We are going to miss our friends (but more like family) so much! It makes me almost sick to think about leaving such good friends, so I kind of avoid thinking about it. Too bad it's going to smack me in the forehead within the next few days! But to all of you Staten Islanders, we will miss you!

1 comment:

Lori said...

wow! 5 months already? craziness. and congrats to Ryan for graduating! wahoo!