Quick update

Here is little Landon in his bumble bee costume. I think this is the only time he smiled for the rest of the night. :)

Here we are at the Simmon's house ready to go out trick or treating. Ashton was a firefighter who didn't want to wear a hat, and little Capri was a cupcake. Oh, and my boys were duct tape knights.

The other night I had the boys spit out their gum before dinner. Josh gave me his teeny piece, Cooper (our next door neighbor friend) had his medium sized piece on his plate, and then Carter pulled out this huge honkin' piece of gum out of his mouth. It just kept coming and coming. It was about the size of his tongue. Hah. I told him that he had a pretty big piece of gum in his mouth and his reply was, "I have big teeth." We got a good laugh outta that one.

I don't know if I should have intervened, but Josh tying himself up in his kite kept him entertained for a nice amount of time...

Who doesn't love seeing their kid's face squished up against the window? I know I do!

Angels. Little sneaky angels.

1 comment:

Catlin said...

Oh my goodness! How cute is that last picture! They are all looking so big!