Stylin'

So I changed my hairstyle yet again. Maybe everyone's similar, but I feel like I can't stick to one hairstyle for too long. I was actually hanging in there with my old hairstyle (aka, nothing too special, just growing it out) until Rachel Hunter, a friend from the ward, moved into the area and told me I should go more blonde. Some of you might know that it's been my secret desire to be a blonde.....sadly. (I only say that because it seems like everyone wants to be blonde and I wish I was different.) Anyway, when I was a little girl, all my dolls that I chose were blonde, and my heroine was/is Sleeping Beauty.
Now I am somewhat closer to my shallow dream. Rachel highlighted and chopped my hair. The cutting part was a bit spontaneous. I couldn't decide if I should cut it or not, so we flipped a coin. Heads long, tails short. She said it landed tails, but I don't know...it's only hair, right? I really like it, though. And Ryan says he likes whatever I do, so his opinion's good for nothing, I just do what I want. (Thanks, by the way, Ry. That's nice of you.)
Sorry I don't have a picture for you all, but if you click on Rachel's blog, you'll see me in there. (If you go to the old posts). Hehe, sorry Ray, hope you don't mind!

P.S. I am so proud that I was able to do that link!

10 comments:

Reba said...

Hi Katie, this is Reba, Rachel's sister. I think your hair looks fantastic! I look forward to meeting you next month. Thanks for being so nice to Ray. I am jealous you get to see her all the time. :)

Erin said...

LOVE it! You really can pull off the blonde thing and I love that cut on you! I bet Ryan is loving it :)

)en said...

I commend you for doing something drastic with your hair. I chopped my long hair to boy short-length (<-- that sounds like a cut of swimsuit bottoms or something but it's not) once and I was liberated forever. True i looked butt ugly but still. Very freeing.

AND, you are a HOT blonde! I love it, truly. I kind of want to try that too but I think it would be too hideous for words. But i never say never.

Lastly: you have a friend named Rachel Hunter? Cool. Does she have a british accent and date rockstars?

Kristin said...

I love it Katie, you look really good. You're lucky to have a friend that can do it for you. I give the haircut an A+!

Bianca said...

Oh I love it! I wish I could get my hair to go blonde like that. Too bad I just go bronze or gold...oh well!!

BKC said...

It's fantastic! I love the color and the cut. I'm a huge fan of drastic haircuts, although mine never end up being as drastic as I want. i think I freak out at the last minute!

Heidi said...

I love it! You look so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

It looks terrific, Katie. Love you, Mom

Ashley said...

I need a haircut so bad! Yours looks so good on you, I'm in that growing out phase, we'll see how long that lasts. Way to be brave!!!

(By the way Ryan, I can't believe they wouldn't even let your wife go to the ceremony, that's ridiculous! It's her celabration as much as yours, that's a shame.)

Judy said...

I love your hair, it is so cute! It makes me want to get highlights again. I agree that it would be nice if you guys lived closer so Josh & James could be best friends.