Grab Your Popcorn & Settle In

Just to preface this... This video may not be all that interesting unless you: a) Are referred to by Josh as "Gampa" or "Gama"; b) You are related to Josh and feel it to be your duty to watch; c) You have a job with lots of down time for blogstalking; d) You're a dental student and are tired of paying attention to your lectures.

This is one of those "see what my kid can do" videos. It's over 6 minutes long, so I don't blame you if you skip it. I just couldn't decide what parts to cut. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Megan said...

From now on when I need 6 minutes to myself or I need to drill Anna on all she knows about animals, I am going to sit her in front of this video. She had so much fun answering all of your questions on what the sign was or what the animal says. LOL. They should be friends. Josh sure is cute and smart!

Judy said...

Wow, he is so smart. You guys must be really great teachers because James doesn't know near that much. What book is that? It looks like a great book to have.