Ebay Is Amazing

Just thought that I would share with you all the most recent purchase that I made on Ebay. This solid wood entertainment center originally cost $600. My initial bid on it was $0.90. Too bad it didn't go for that amount. The price ended up doubling sadly, and I had to pay $1.80. Not bad for an entertainment center, right?


Josh is quite the helper in the kitchen. Now you know who makes the desserts in our family.



And now you know who does the vacuuming in our family.



This is Josh every morning when we go to pick him up. He just lays there for a good 10 minutes like this & talks to himself.



Josh just gearing up to go for a jog with his iPod.


4 comments:

Judy said...

I wish we could come onto some kind of a deal like that... Lucky!!

Kristin said...

Very cute pictures! Last time I saw him, he was still a baby...he's turning into a big boy now!
Miss ya!

Chelsee said...

Um ever heard of Child Labor? J/k but we are so excited to see you guys in less than one month now. Allen, Matt wanted me to tell you that Hansen is coming out Charlotte so we get to hang out with him.

Zach and Erika said...

First of all, what a rip. Second, give poor Joshy a break! JK, I'll have to check ebay a little more often! Cute little guy!