Welcome home!

I have some more exciting news, even more exciting than running a marathon :). My brother Tom is back from his mission! He flew home from Germany on Friday (nice scheduling, eh?) and is trying to adjust to "normal life" in Utah. I was able to talk to him on Sunday, and it was really nice. We're excited to go out to Utah for Christmas and see him! Although, we're kind of sad, too, because it will be our last visit before my brother Jeff leaves on his mission to the Phillipines! I'm so proud of Jeff for going. It'll be great, right RMs?

1 comment:

Megan said...

My cousin went to the Philippines. Just get used to eating birds ;) And way to go on having the determination/motivation/craziness to sign up for a marathon. I don't know if I could ever do one. I have always wanted to cross it off 'my list' but after doing a few halfs I think really?! Twice as far? Hmmmm. You are my hero.