Sick and Tired

I thought that we might be lucky, that we had been passed by....not a chance. Our friends the Donovans had sick kids (i.e. throwing up all over the place kind of sick kids) about two weeks ago, and since then, I swear, the bug has spread like wildfire. (Not their fault, their kids were healthy once the next kid got sick.) Anyway, it seemed like it was going away, but Josh started throwing up last night.... Carter threw up just a bit, so I was hoping that he had the same thing and was just really tough, but tonight Carter can't keep anything down. Hmmm...should make this next night even more interesting than the last!

Hip, healthy Josh.

Josh during lunch today. He woke up once I took the picture.

5 comments:

Aleisha said...

watch out, you and Ryan are next!

susan said...

Seriously, all 4 of us got it too. It was UGLY. Good luck. That picture of Josh is so sad. I felt horrible for my kids.

Judy said...

Poor kids! (and you) I hope they get better soon.

Megan said...

Can I both have pity and laugh at Josh in that last picture? Sick sicks are the pits. Mostly because you don't get a break, even if YOU get sick. So here is to hoping both kids are healthy and you avoided the plague!

Blake said...

Classic sick kid picture. Hope they start feeling better.