The waiting game...


We got the results back from the amniocentesis and the baby's lungs weren't developed enough for us to be induced. So we weren't, and who knows when the little guy will come out. I was feeling a wide range of emotions last night; obviously we don't want the baby to come if he's not ready, but it's hard to keep him in there when we're worried about the placenta. Anyway, we're playing the waiting game. I wish he would've been ready so I wouldn't have to worry, but we'll take it one day at a time.
Me and the boys posing in front of the Rockefeller tree. You would not believe the crowd!

5 comments:

Ben and Anna said...

We're praying for you! Praying that the little guy will come out strong and healthy. And, though not ideal, if he has to come out with underdeveloped lungs, it's not the worst situation. 37 weeks is pretty awesome!

Bianca said...

Good luck to you, sweet friends. Everything will work out on the Lord's time. I'll be thinking of you.

Megan said...

That is not a fun game to be playing! I am sorry. Hope everything plays out well. And I love the name Landon, by the way, it was on my list with Evan. You have great taste ;)

Kristin said...

We'll be thinking of you guys, hope everything goes smoothly. Post pictures as soon as he comes...oh, and love the name!

Lori said...

good luck! we'll be praying for you