Carnival, Joy School, and My Joys

I love the look Landon is giving to Josh, kind of a suspicious, what are you doing here kind of look. The carnival man in charge of this ride told us we could put Landon on the ride...I didn't really want to, but I've got no back bone, so we put him on and told Josh to hold him nice and tight. He survived, and after the ride the old carnival man rushed to pick him up and hold him for a minute (with me next to him). I wasn't too excited, but sometimes it just feels good to hold a baby, and I figured this guy must need a baby fix.

Landon's just happy to be watching his big brothers have all the fun.

What a lucky girl I am to have four handsome, happy men in my life!

Our joy school group. Poor little Maggie has to put up with these ruffians! I am absolutely loving joy school. The kids are loving it, and it feels good to have some organized, fun, teaching time with the kids.

Carter is absolutely hilarious. He has started this new little giggle that melts my heart. He is also completely accident prone. Luckily he looks prepared.

Josh is a great kid. He lets Carter tackle him and picks up Landon under the arms now. :) He's gotten into the young kid, not toddler, speech, and he reasons everything.

Little angel. Especially now that he can crawl to whatever entertains him. Heaven.

No comments: