Cute Missionary

My baby brother Jeff, I mean, Elder Farnsworth is on his mission in the Philippines until January. He asked me to start a blog for him so that friends from America and the Philippines can read it if they'd like. So, here it is, for anyone interested!
By the way, this guy, this Elder, is hilarious. Ryan teaching him to how drive a stick shift is one of my favorite memories ever. :) He's also one of the nicest guys I know. (Even though he probably wouldn't want me to say that). I'm proud to be his big sister.

Pre-mission photo.

1 comment:

BKC said...

Katie! Thanks so much for posting your "see past what it seems" Seriously this has changed so much how I have viewed people lately. Your boys are growing!!! So so so cute. Wish you guys were here, we didn't even get to see you on your summer trips :(