Late Welcome for Baby!



On August 27th, little Sam Allan Farnsworth was born in Germany. In Germany, far away from his auntie Katie who really wanted to snuggle up to his newborn self. He belongs to my younger brother Tom and his wife Sissi. I'm not going to lie, it's always been a little hard being away from family, (especially since the last time I've been with all of my immediate family at one time was back before Josh was born) but I've really been missing everyone lately. Maybe it's because I'm still coming down from the high of seeing both Ryan's and my family for so long, maybe it's because we're all missing cousins and friends from New York and Utah, or maybe it's because we wish we could share in all the big moments of our families' and friends' lives. Whatever the case, we are missing loved ones! In spite of all that, how lucky are we to have so many good friends and family to miss?

Okay, I've digressed from my original point--We love Sam! We love Sissi! And we hope to meet both of you soon! If any of you are in Germany, please stop by to give sweet Sam some hugs and kisses from his aunt...

No comments: