Cruel and Unusual

Someone said that we needed to post things on our blog other than Josh. Well, there isn't too much to say, Katie and I lead an uneventful life (other than Josh). Here is my weak attempt at a post that is not Josh oriented.

My cousin Chad is visiting us here in New York as he is interviewing at 2 podiatry schools in the area. One is in Manhattan (NY School of Podiatric Medicine) and one in Philadelphia (Temple). Obviously Katie and I are trying to sell NY, but I don't know how successful we are being.

That being said, I just gotta share this video of Josh. You can see how cruel his mother can be towards him...



So much for not focusing on Josh.

3 comments:

Rustino Scar said...

He's Warm?!?!? the first thing that came to my mind was the christmas story, which Ryan mentioned...Ralphy. Um, also, I guess now we all know what you do when you stay home from school...I don't blame you.

Keely Kellett said...

Hey! I am so glad you have a blog. I hoped our families would still be able to stay in touch. Little Josh is so cute, even when he spits!

Blake said...

You guys, I couldn't stop laughing when I watched this video. Not quite as hard as Katie, but still pretty hard. I can't wait to see little Josh again, it's been too long!