Katie's joining the blogging ranks


So Ryan invited me to take part in our family blog and, as usual, I decide he's probably got a good idea in mind, so here I am! Hopefully I will be able to add a genteel feminine point of view for the Allen gang, right? Right.
Last week I went out to Utah to spend some time with my family before Tom (my little bro) heads out on his LDS mission to Switzerland. It was well worth the trip to spend some last moments with Tom. However, he's not dead, so I'm sure there will be more moments in the future
This picture of Josh was taken by my dad while my mom ran around around with baby toys, trying to keep Josh picture-friendly. This is my favorite picture EVER of my baby. I think they should go professional, don't you?

5 comments:

Griffeth Family said...

katie,
I agree. What a cute picture!!! .

Erin said...

Hi Katie! This is Erin Ulm from your old ward. I came across your blog and had to leave a comment!! It looks like your cute family is doing good! I can not believe how big your little boy is! He sure is a cutie!

Your post says that your little brother will be leaving to serve his mission in Switzerland, what part of Switzerland will he be serving in?? I ask because my little brother is currently serving in the Geneva Switzerland mission. If you want to send me his information (when he leaves, where he will be serving, name etc..) I will have my little brother watch for him if they are in the same area!! My blog is

http://erinulm.blogspot.com

Tell Ryan hello for us!

-Erin

Yo Mama said...

Welcome to the blogging Katie! This picture of Josh is adorable! I love the smile. He's just beautiful you know.

Zach and Erika said...

He's too cute. Seriously, I am ever amazed at what a cute nephew I have.

The Killer Bunch said...

What a little cutie. I love the face. It looks like Ryan when he lost all those many times in high school against the "Pleasant View" girls.