Tag, I'm it!

Okay, so I've been waiting for someone to want to tag me, and finally my turn has arrived. (Didn't you hate waiting to be picked in kickball, thinking you're not as cool as those picked before you? Maybe I'm the only one with this issue, but I think not.)
The six things about me you might not, but maybe do, know:

1. I absolutely love to play the piano and sing. When I was in college, we girlies had an old piano in our house, and I would always call together little singing sessions. It actually became quite well known, and if I ever went out on a date with a guy, it usually included a musical moment, just ask Ryan. (He sang the Rainbow Connection in a Kermie voice on our first date....)

2. I've always wanted to be a blonde. When I was little, all my dolls were blonde; I made a little spool doll that had blonde hair, and I always wanted Sleeping Beauty's hair. And I tried that sun-in stuff, my mom wouldn't go for tint or highlighting, which basically made me an orange-head for a few months. I've gotten over this issue, and now want dark dark hair. Hmmm.

3. To go along with number 2, I was very much a princessy girl when I was little. I was all into barbies, princesses, make up, fashion, cheerleading, etc. I think I changed my mind once I hit puberty and didn't look very cute in the cheerleading skirts. Or maybe it was when I got glasses... Now I'm more on middle ground; maybe that's because Josh claims whatever I'm wearing for his spit-up territory.

4. I have never had a cavity. I've always been very proud of this; however, Ryan thinks he may have spotted one. So now I'm really really upset.

5. I love spray butter and gum. The spray butter tastes like the real thing to me, but with out the fat, so I feel as it I stuck it to some random man. I use it on everything and buy it in bulk. Talking about bulk, I've been known to put down a good amount of gum in a short amount of time. Before my pregnancy I would say I was ill; anyone who knew me knew that I was addicted to gum (at least a pack a day). During pregnancy I lost interest, and now I'm slowly (okay, rather quickly) gaining it back.

6. I love how smart my husband is. I never knew I really cared about it until Ry and I broke up and I dated some other guys who weren't as quick on the up take. It was hard to say something and not have the guy get what you were doing. A lot of funny jokes went unlaughed at during that time, and when Ryan and I got back together, I knew I would never take his wittyness and intelligence for granted again.

I tag: Shannon, Julee, Kristin, Rustin, Aubri, and Christy, once she gets a blog going. By the way, if you've already done this, don't worry about doing it again....Unless you have more you want to say!

5 comments:

Zach and Erika said...

Love learning new things! Ok Katie, seriously, a pack a day...woa! :)

Yo Mama said...

No cavities! You're the perfect dentist wife. Also, I want to hear your playing and singing. Must I set up an appointment?

Bianca said...

Hello!! Good thing I even knew you had a blog...(now I feel like the last one picked in dodgeball). Josh is so handsome! How is NY? Miss you guys!

Keely Kellett said...

So funny, but like half of your things are like me. Except for the blonde thing. I was blonde but my favorite Disney princess was Snow White. I always wanted dark hair like hers. And I love spray butter. It just makes me happy. :)

Griffeth Family said...

Yah sun-in turned my hair a beautiful orange shade as well.