Husband Tag


This will probably be the last tag I do, but how can I not do one about Ryan?

1. What is his name? Ryan Blaine Allen

2. How long have you been married? 2 1/2 years, but it seems like we've always been together. Corny, I know.

3. How long did you date? We dated for six months on, six months off, and six months on.

4. How old his he? 25

5. Who eats more? I'm going to say Ryan, although it's pretty close....but anything sweet I could take him easy.

6. Who said I love you first? Ryan. It was on Valentine's Day. He had just finished reading a poem he wrote for me. Man, romance can sure bring out a guy's soft side.

7. Who is smarter? Ryan is, but I can sometimes beat him in scrabble!

8. Who does the laundry? Ryan did when we both worked, but now that I stay at home and he goes to school, he's stopped for some reason.

9. Who does the dishes? I do so that Ryan can play with Josh.

10. Who sleeps on the right side of bed? Actually Ryan likes to switch things up, so sometimes I'll find him on one side, and other days he'll be on the other side.

11. Who pays the bills? Ryan, I hate doing bills.

12. Who cooks dinner? I do, but every once in a while Ryan will whip up one of his specialties.

13. Who is more stubborn? Ryan said he is, so I don't dare argue with him...:)

14. Who proposed? Ryan. He wrote down about 25 reasons of why he loved me, and the last one I "happened" to pull out said, "I love you because you make 23 diamonds look good." And yes, that gorgeous ring is the one that I lost....I'm hoping someday he'll forget this fact and get me the same ring. Maybe when he's a dentist and can afford it!

15. Who has more siblings? Ryan has 5 and I have 3.

16. Who drives when you are together? Ryan, although I probably should; he tends to stress out around New York drivers. And yes there is such a thing as "New York drivers".

17. Who has more friends? I think we probably have the same amount. I kind of latched on to his high school friends and claimed them as my own, and since then I think we've made friends more as a couple.

18. Who wears the pants? We tend to share.

11 comments:

Matt said...

Katie thanks for doing this tag. I too am DONE with tagging. But it is just too much fun talking about the hubbies.

ps I love the black and white pic.

Bianca said...

fun tag....I'm glad you did it. I'll make sure not to tag you anymore :D

Keely Kellett said...

That's a cute tag. I don't like doing tags either, it makes think about how fast time goes.

Griffeth Family said...

WHAAAAAAATTT, you lost your wedding ring!!!!! No Way! Josh lost his too, so don't feel to bad, although his didn't have 23 diamonds on it! However, it was platinum.

How are you feeling? The word on the street is that you guys are sick.

Ryan said...

Haha, okay, so I really like tags...I don't want to give the wrong idea! I just felt like I've done a lot lately, and I want to spare others my continual "tagged" blog. However, if you tag me, I will do it, not out of obligation, but because I like them. It was more out of mercy for the reader than the writer.
Yeah, we're all sick with the flu. Started with me, led to Josh, and Ryan's finishing it up. Sadly, he had to go to part of school today...!

Zach and Erika said...

Cute! I even learned a little about my own brother. Loving the blog!

Katie said...

Oh, by the way, that was me, not Ryan in the above statement...

BKC said...

Okay so I really need to know about this whole wedding ring thing...although I'm sure you don't love when it's brought up over and over. What happened???

Katie said...

Well, I was cleaning our apartment one day; I took it off, and I've never seen it again...Ryan thinks I left it at Young Womens and that one of the girls took it. Who knows. We searched everywhere for it, the drains, the couches, the garbage cans...bleh, I hate to think about it! Ryan was great about it, though. He was more worried about me being upset!

The Killer Bunch said...

I was on my mission when Ryan told me you and him had broken up. I remember feeling really sad because I thought you were the PREFECT person for him. You two seemed like a perfect match. However, when I received your wedding annoucement, I was relieved. I was sooo glad Ryan was able to win your heart and convince you to marry him:)

LeAnn said...

Hey Katie
Remember me from clogging. Good memories!!! It was fun to find your blog. Looks like you guys are doing well. Come visit us at jaredandleann.blogspot.com