Cheeeeeeeeeeeese!

My dad was kind to us and took family pictures for us over Christmas break. I forgot to have him take pictures of just Josh, though, so we went to JC Penney when we got back to New York. Talk about running up the price! We didn't want to be in the pictures with Josh because we would have been charged a sitting fee, but the photographer nonchalantly told us to....So we did, thinking that we just wouldn't choose those pictures. Well, we were charged a fee anyway, and our pictures (though really cute) were definitely overpriced. I don't think we're allowed to put them on the internet, but we'll see once I go pick them up. Never again I tell you, will we go to JC Penney...





3 comments:

Matt said...

Oh what a CUTE family!!

Griffeth Family said...

Such a perfect family!!!!

Heidi said...

Those are so cute!!!