We're home

We have been away on vacation for such a long time! It was so much fun, and I don't think we're quite back into the swing of things, but it's good to be back. P.S. Thanks to our great family and friends for making our stay in Utah so good. There's a lot we want to blog about, so I guess we'll take it one blog at a time.

Josh turned one in June, so my dad was kind enough to take his one year old photos. I was really happy with how they turned out. (Along with the other non-one-year-old photos....) Thanks dad.Me with my wonderful parents. Hmm, who do I look like?

By the end of our trip, Josh had adopted everyone into his group of favorites.
It was hard to leave.

Josh with our buddy, Jeff Brown. Josh loved him! He followed him around and loved going to him, which is big for our reserved little guy.

10 comments:

Ashley said...

Darling photos Katie! You have one cute little dude there. I'm sad I didn't get to meet you while you were here. Hopefully we'll bump into each other sometime soon. I was really hoping talk Ryan's ear off about this whole military scholarship we are considering. Anyway, cute Fam!!!

Heidi said...

I love the pictures! Especially the ones with you and Ryan holding Josh. What a photogenic little family.

Kristin said...

Those are such cute pictures- I love his bog blue eyes. It's too bad that we weren't out there at the same time! We would have loved to see ya. :(

Megan said...

Your family pictures turned out great. Josh is so cute ...he has the prettiest blue eyes...after Annabelle of course ;)

Keely Kellett said...

He is so cute! I can't believe he is already one. Time goes too fast.

Keely Kellett said...

He is so cute! I can't believe he is already one. Time goes too fast.

The Killer Bunch said...

I must admi, he's quite the looker (Josh, I'm referring to Josh, Ryan!) It was sure fun to meet him and get to visit with you guys.

Lori said...

oh i love these shots! jeff brown! there's a person I haven't seen in YEARS. wow.

what a cute little kiddo you have! (and you two are pretty cute yourselves.. ;)

Judy said...

I'm glad you found my blog. Josh is such a cutie, his eyes are so blue. I wish we would have been able to see him when you guys were in town.

Zach and Erika said...

he could not be cuter!