Beach Bums

If you ever want to visit us in Staten Island, you can come see the amazing beaches here. Well, honestly they would be amazing if it weren't for all the trash on the beach and in the water. Regardless, Josh LOVES going there to play in the sand. Here are some pictures of our most recent trip. We stayed for less than an hour, and somehow I got the world's worst sunburn. I'm sure Katie will be posting outrageous stories about it soon.



As you can see by the sand all over Josh's face and in his hair, he likes to throw it over his head. For some reason on this trip he also started sticking his head in the sand (and he also took a couple of face-plants).

I also thought this video was cute of Josh and a little friend he made. I always knew that Katie and I are pasty white, but it wasn't till I saw Josh with this little girl that I realized that he got the pasty gene too. I think this girl was wanting to play kissing tag.



Just for kicks and giggles, here is a video of Josh & I playing today.

5 comments:

Lori said...

Van and I sat here and watched Josh's little laugh a few times. haha. We love it! He is super cute. That's fun you have a beach so close. Sure beats Pineview, baby!

Good luck with Dental school starting Ry!!

Heidi said...

That is such a cute little laugh! Is the water cold there? That would be so fun to live close to a beach. We miss you guys!

Lindsey said...

Love those video's. Josh has such a cute little laugh!

Jeff said...

Katie, I think you should describe his sunburn outbursts sooner rather than later. They are sure to get some laughs.

Katie said...

Jeff, I know I can't do it justice!! I'm a bit nervous, can't I have some time?