A few moments.

Okay, Ryan was good and helped me get the pictures from the camera onto the computer (let's just forget about even worrying about a cute blog layout for me...).

Me with my girls and the Chinese Branch. We were one big (or little) group, and we had a lot of fun together. I was lucky enough to have girls who worked hard, had fun, and stayed positive. I know, I'm really lucky.


Kind of crazy to think that this is a picture of YW leaders. Since when did I grow old enough to be a leader? They were so much fun, and it was nice to hang out with women who didn't want to shower either (I mean, we're at camp!), and it was hard to say goodbye to them. They all live in Brooklyn, and I live in Staten Island, and a $10 bridge toll sits between us...


Josh enjoying the sucker Grandma Allen sent to him in his package. Thanks Grandma, we love you!

Josh and his buddy Mac hangin out in the tub. I'm quite proud of my ability to catch a modest picture.



This was such a fun moment. The boys were drying off the babies, and Noa and I were going to take cute "after bath" pictures--you know, where everyone poses to make it look like everyone has it together....but Josh was screaming and Mac was squirming around trying to flash us all. We tried and tried to get that "perfect" picture, but they refused to cooperate. I think I like this picture better anyway.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Those pictures are always better! They make you laugh and remember that you can't control life... or your kids. Keep posting pictures, it's fun to see Josh growing up.

curtandheather said...

Love the pics. I was the camp director a couple of years ago and lets just say I got in trouble just as much as the girls acting like the girls, it was so fun but its crazy to think we are old enough to lead :)

Bianca said...

Hey Katie - I wanted to e-mail you but I don't have your e-mail. Mine is listed on our blog...will you e-mail me? I had a question about the piano. (You can delete this comment after you read it, if you want. But maybe Ryan would like to keep it, to "inflate" his comment ego-ha!)

Jordan said...

Wow! The pictures are great. You make such a great leader. Those are lucky lucky girls! Your Joshua is so cute! I can't believe how old he is! CRAZY!
I hope I get to talk to you in the next few days. Times like these that you remember how precious life is. I love you Katie!