Tag is no fun when you're it!

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago: I was in 7th grade, with Mrs. Johnson as my homeroom teacher. I'll bet that makes a lot of you feel old....Makes me feel a bit young!

5 things on my to-do list today:
1.Go to church
2. Write in my journal (I have to tell myself to do it)
3. Take a nap (don't you just love Sundays?)
4. Host a dinner
5. Call family to catch up

I enjoy: Lots of things, just like most of you. I love to watch the Biggest Loser....if they can bust their tail, so can I, right? I enjoy taking walks with Josh. I love to spend time with Ry when he's done with school work, singing to Josh or myself, playing the piano, exercising to energizing music, dancing (too bad Ryan hates to dance!), etc. etc.

What would I do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: Tithing, donations, get a makeover of my wardrobe (professionals needed), pay off dental school, travel......man, I think that's good enough for right now since we're pretty far off from billionaire status.

3 of my bad habits:
1. Nagging (Don't comment, Ryan...)
2. Pulling my mascara off my eyelashes instead of washing it off
3. Getting up with Ry before he goes to school at six then going back to bed (I know it sounds crazy, but I could probably get a lot more done)

5 places I have lived:
1. Missoula, MT (For my first year of life)
2. Cedar City, UT
3. Ogden, UT
4. Monterey, CA (only for a summer, but I'm counting it!)
5. New York, New York

5 jobs that I have had:
1. McDonalds (yes, I worked there)
2. Del Sol
3. Weber State Dance office assistant
4. Wells Fargo (I don't like to talk about it....) :)
5. Ross (Again, I don't like to talk about it)

5 Things people don't know about me:
1. I am actually Native American
2. I was in the film "Fiddler on the Roof"
3. I am a Democrat
4. I am actually 34 (good genes)
5. I am a good liar and very clever

I tag: Aubrie, Katie, Heidi, Kristin, and Erin.

7 comments:

Keely Kellett said...

You stink! When I started reading your things no one knows about you, I believed the Native American one for a second. So I'm gullible!

Ryan said...

Wow, let me help you feel better. I read it too, and I was like, "what the heck??? How did I not know that???" I started thinking about her grandparents, great-grandparents, etc... I felt like I had no idea who I married! Till I read number 3... :)

Heidi said...

I just thought the native american thing was interesting, but I couldn't believe it when I read you were a democrat! By the way Ryan you have been tagged, look at my blog to understand.

Yo Mama said...

Katie,
I feel like I barely know you! And we share the same name! When did you become a democrat, Fiddler on the Roofer, native American, Ross working, California living woman? You must explain to me some day.

BKC said...

Love your blog and the new pic of Katie and Joshua at the top! So cute. So after I came here, I realized I didn't follow the "tag you're it" rules. I only tagged two people. Too late now...

Griffeth Family said...

You will have to teach me some tribal dances! I think that going back to bed is the only way to go.

Bianca said...

Katie, you're a riot! See how gullible we all are!?

Love your new pics.