Fun in New York

Okay, in response to that last post, the centipede was huge! I also think Ryan would have had different story if it had been a cockroach. He would have been calling me for help!

Anyway, I thought it was time to post some more pictures of our goings on in Staten Island.



We had some friends (with their fun wives) from dental school come over. Here Ryan and Rustin are trying to perfect their "look".



Josh absolutely loves it when Ryan comes home to play with him. Thank goodness for dads!

We took a trip to the Staten Island Zoo for MLK day. It was pretty fun. They actually walked a cat out around where we were at. I know, simply amazing!




2 comments:

Heidi said...

Katie, I would tell you I know how you feel, but Aaron is a wuss when it comes to killing spiders so I have to do it all. JK that centipede looked huge.

Blake said...

That thing is nasty! I would not have touched it either. But I have to say, the mouse would be a lot worse. They can run. -Kristin