How old are we?

Our happy little family courtesy of the ward bulletin

I'm doing two posts today, but I figure it will make up for the fact that I haven't posted for awhile. The other night we had a family from our church ward over for dinner, and the wife asked us what we were going to do to celebrate our wedding anniversary. We both looked at each other like, "Really? It's that time again? Are you sure?" We had completely forgotten that in a couple weeks we'll be celebrating our 3rd anniversary....I mean, have we already lost that fresh excitement, the zing that tells us each day how long it's been since we made the best decision of our lives? By the way, Ryan, we've been married for two years, 11 months, and 15 days, I think...I honestly think if she hadn't said anything, that we would have forgotten about it until the day after. I know that every day should be special (uahh), but I'm big into celebrating, making certain days extra special! Anyway, who knows what we'll do, nothing to monumental I'm sure (thanks to dental school), but it will be nice at least to remember together the day we officially "sealed" the deal.

3 comments:

Erika said...

That's a really cute family picture. I hope you find something fun to do for your anniversary!

Griffeth Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Griffeth Family said...

ha ha sealed the deal, funny!!! You're so witty!